martes, octubre 16

Photographer

In front of your camera I feel terrified.
You know how I hate my body.
When I saw my face in the mirror, there's only a stupid face.
.
However, you love my body.
.
Always making me photos.
.
.
.
.
What do you want to capture with your lens?
Maybe you don't know but the essence can't be captured.
You know it but you are trying it.
.
.
.
Maybe you don't know my secret.
Yes, I love seeing you with your camera.
That's the unique reason I let you taking me photos.
.
.
Now, the unique I want to feel is your hug.
Your strong hand stroking my body.
Then, I smell your aroma while I'm closing my eyes.
A mixed olours of what you do in your dark room.
I don't capture this moments with a camera,I use my mind.
It's more powerful than your machine.
 
.
.
.
My last secret is I love your photographies.
I love it when I see myself like an amazing model.
Who knows?
Yeah! Only good photographer can do this things
.
.
And....
You are my photographer


2 comentarios:

  1. Por lo que leo estas enamorada de un fotografo. Te agrada la manera en que te toma fotos, incluso el sentido que le da a tu esencia con sus imagenes. Existe una razón extraña que en sus fotografias te hace sentir segura de ti mismo. Estar frente a su cámara es como ese momento nervioso cuando estes frente alguien y te dan nervios que te este observando, pero cuando te quita la mirada tu la necesitas y la pides, la necesitas.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I'm fascinated with that people who take an amazing photos. Who shows you things you can ever imagine...
      The photos you see and you can imagine or remember something...

      Eliminar